Meet Duckstein Restoration
From our office in Pittsburgh, we have been serving the Greater Pittsburgh Region for more than 40 years. We are known for our efficiency, professionalism, quality of work, and quick response time to the people and businesses that call on us in an emergency. Equipped with state-of-the-art tools and resources, Duckstein Restoration is ready for any restoration job, which includes fire, water, smoke, ice, hail, wind, sewage, and mold damage. Unlike other Pittsburgh restoration organizations, Duckstein Restoration offers a “turn-key operation,” in which our exclusively in-house staff coordinates every aspect of the process. From your first contact with us to the final hammered nail, the staff at Duckstein will properly see your job through. Duckstein Restoration is the most qualified restoration contractor in Pittsburgh.
Family owned and operated since 1971, Duckstein Restoration stands behind the quality, integrity, and professionalism our customers depend on when they are faced with a disaster.
How We Go Beyond What Other Restoration Companies Provide
We know how challenging damage can be to your life–from extreme fire and water damage to even simple, smaller projects like a leak in the ceiling. We have spent decades on the front lines of the restoration business in Pittsburgh and its Greater Region, helping families and businesses through all of the challenges, concerns, and repairs needed after a home or building is damaged.
To provide the most complete, worry-free resolutions to our customers’ needs, we have gone beyond expectations to provide services and opportunities with Duckstein Restoration that you likely won’t find at other companies. These include:
- A million-dollar+ credit line that allows work to continue while waiting for paperwork and payment to process.
- Many of our employees are part of the Duckstein family and have been team members for anywhere from six-to-forty years.
- We use in-house crews and organize those crews into customer-centric teams, depending on the restoration services required.
- Our cleaning department, storage areas, operations, showroom, and offices are all in one central location just outside of Pittsburgh proper, where we keep your personal possessions, as well as the professional team working for you, all together.
- We don’t use third-party call centers; rather, our sophisticated phone system directs after-hours emergencies directly to our on-call managers’ and owners’ cell phones.
- We have an in-house showroom, so all restoration selections can be completed at our office, which saves our customers from needing to travel from store-to-store for material selections.
- Our crews are teams of specialists–so instead of receiving “jack-of-all-trades” service people who don’t have any specific expertise, our customers are cared for by highly trained and certified crews who can expertly address every concern and consideration specific to your situation.