Board Up and Tarping Services at Duckstein Restoration
Our tarping and board-up services are of the highest quality, and we’re glad to work with everyone, from individual homeowners to large corporations, when damage leaves a property vulnerable against both natural elements and personal theft. When you have damage that requires securing, know that Duckstein Restoration provides:
• 24/7 availability of in-house, dedicated tarping and board-up crews, as we know that you can’t choose when damage may occur
• A first responder at your location within two hours (depending on location, many times we’ll be there in less than an hour)
• We’ll work with your insurance company to make the claim processes seamless and easy
• We immediately secure windows and/or doors, preventing intruders from entering your home
• We use high-quality canvas tarps that prevent additional damages from the elements and exterior damage (much stronger than blue tarps)
• We have developed a unique process to secure your property to the highest degree without the use of nails and other construction materials that may potentially further damage your property
• In addition to tarping and board up, we clean up any debris
Watch Our Board-up Process In Action
Award-winning Service from Pittsburgh's Top Restoration Company
Duckstein Restoration has been award one of six Blue Hammer 2018 awards from Nationwide Insurance, making us the winner for the entire Northeastern US. We’re incredibly honored, to say the least. We’ve also won a 2018 Golden Hammer award from Contractor Connection. We want you to know that as blessed as we are to have won the awards, it’s also because we’ve dedicated ourselves to doing so—it’s important for us to wake up each morning and fight to be the best restoration company Pittsburgh has ever seen. When it comes to your board up and tarping, you can rest assured that our drive to repeat this great honor will be evident in every step of the process.
When You Need Tarping and Board Up Services to Secure Your Home
You’ll likely get a recommendation that you should board-up your home and/or tarp a roof after a disaster occurs.
Fire and water damage are likely reasons you’ll need to board up damaged windows or doors, but just as likely is damage caused by a tree falling on your house or your teenager accidentally smashing through the garage door while learning to drive. Other reasons for board-up can include crime and vandalism, repairs to a home, remodeling, and more. Board up keeps out animals as well as prevents unwanted individuals from entering your property.
Tarping will help keep unwanted water out of your home when there’s damage to your roof. Whether a branch fell from a tree or the roof is old and has developed holes, our tarping services will prevent your home from seeing any further weather damage or the entrance of animals to your property while repairs are being scheduled, actively being done, or even if the construction is delayed.
Regardless of the cause, our emergency tarping and board-up services are a perfect answer to the challenges present after your home or business has been damaged. We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and our professional, experienced staff will secure and shelter your home with high-quality materials and expertise.
See What Others Have to Say About Our Contents Cleaning
We’ve gone out and hired a third-party review service so our customers can help tell an unbiased account of what it’s like to work with Duckstein Restoration. If you would like to learn more about others’ experiences with our tarping and board-up services, please don’t hesitate to read our reviews and learn more about us. We’re proud to work so hard that our customers are glad to say good things about us.